|iTunes and Kalan
||[Aug. 19th, 2006|11:35 pm]
|||||Josh Seller's CD... thanks Tara!!||]|
Let's hope the formatting works better this time. We'll see.
Does anyone know how to use iTunes to change a .m4a file to a .mp3? I'm trying to rip my Shane Wiebe CD for withprettystars and it's coming up as a .m4a, because I ripped it in iTunes (Windows Media Player isn't downloading on my computer). For those Mac users out there, can any of you help me out?
Also, I was cleaning my room today in preparation for university packing, and came across this old notebook that I'd scribbled stuff in. And in it I found this list. I was actually going to use it as a way to begin a Jalan fanfic, but I never got around to it. This list amuses me slightly, so I thought I'd share it. It's like a mental list in Kalan's head from Idol, or something to that effect.
10 Ways to Convince the Canadian Public You're Straight
10. Sing love songs that are clearly about females. The more often the word "lady" appears, the better.
9. Wear really ugly shoes (ie those gross Liberachi-like ones you found) and pretend you didn't know they were ugly.
8. Stare at Sass Jordan's chest. It's not like she tries to hide it or anything.
7. Pretend like the l'Oreal ladies and their makeup are the bane of your existence. Do not let on that you actually enjoy self-tanner.
6. Talk about the hard, manly, manual labour you do back home on the buffalo farm. Do not mention that your sister Mackenzie lifts heavier things than you do.
5. Act very uncomfortable whenever a guy makes physical contact with you, no matter how much you like it. Even when you don't think the camera's on you.
4. Gain as many female fans as possible. Once you've convinced them, you're halfway there.
3. Name-drop your best female friend Christy in interviews, alluding to but never actually saying that she is your girlfriend. If anyone asks, chew your gum loudly and pretend you didn't hear the question.
2. Do not fall for one of the male competitors. No matter how gorgeous he looks when he first wakes up and walks sleepily into the kitchen in a t-shirt, pyjama bottoms and bare feet.
1. Do not get caught kissing said male competitor. Especially not on national television.